Thursday, April 7, 2011

Hello from our new member


My name is Lacey Garrett, and I am currently working for NW Natural in our Marketing Department. I have worked for NW Natural for the passed 6 years and have had the opportunity to work in a many different departments. My current role at NW Natural is managing a program offered to our customers called Service Solutions.

I attended the University of Utah on a full ride scholarship for swimming and received my associated degree in Marketing and then transferred to Portland State receiving my Bachelors’ Degree in Graphic Design.

When I am not working I enjoy spending time with nieces and nephew. I also enjoy going to the gym, hiking, and taking spinning classes at the gym. When time allows I also spend time volunteering for the Special Olympics and at the Hands on of Portland.

With this experience I am hoping to gain better public speaking skills and also be more confident when speaking. I tend to get very nervous and laugh when I speak. I hope through this I can break those habits. I am very excited and ready to dive in!

No comments:

Post a Comment